Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb   at Should be Readin  


The rules are simple, grab your current read, open up to a random page and 
share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page.
Be careful not to include SPOILERS(make   sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)



~ Kim's Teaser~







he earth dropped out from under me, and I clutched at the nearest gravestone. I had to eat one of those damn cookies, and get water. Why couldn't I do this e? I'd made a hundred flowers bloom without trying, like the power in my blood had awakened completely and was starved for magic. But now....now I was failing.
Reese's body lurched up. His hips lifted off the groun, and his eyes flew open. Then he collapsed and laughed. He flung out hishis arms, destroying the circle. "Silla! Oh my God!"




~Dee's Teaser~




The man approached mcarefully with his hands splayed out in front of him and repeated, Kelseyit's me, Ren."
He didn't appear fearsome, but my body tightened in apprehension nonetheless.  Confused, I held my hand out in front of me in a futile attempt the halt his progress.  "What? What did you say?"
 He came closer, put his hand on his muscled chest, and spoke slowly, "Kelsey, don't run. I'm Ren. The tiger."











What is your Teaser? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Tiger's Curse. My heart broke during Tiger's Quest and I can't wait for Tiger's Voyage!

    Thanks for the teaser!

    Here's mine: http://twitter.com/#!/StuckInBooks/status/113795601543602177

    ReplyDelete