Monday, September 12, 2011

BBAW 2011: Spotlighting Inspirational People


Hello everyone! I have been blogging for one year now, and in that year I have made more bookish friends and discovered many types of literature that I would never have given a second thought to reading had it not been for my best Friend Amber. Known in the blogsphere as Pixie she is one of the co-owners of Pageturners Blog


It was back in 2008 that Pixie turned me on to reading again, she nagged me to read Twilight and needless to say I was hooked. Since then I have started this blog. I owe her much gratitude for if she had not nagged me I would have not read that book, would not have become obsessed with reading and would not have begun blogging. 
Over the past year I have gotten to interact with several authors whom I enjoy not only reading their books but reading their blogs also. I want to take a moment to mention one of them now. Melanie Nilles . Melanie has written a series that I am crazy for, the first book Starfire Angels can be gotten free from amazon. She has a warming personality and a deep love for animals that makes her someone to like. 
By now I am just rambling so I will stop, but before I  do  please take the time to stop by each blog and say hi to these inspiring people

0 comments:

Post a Comment