Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment
Books I'm So Happy Were Recommended To Me

  1. Twilight Saga~ a friend and fellow blogger recommended I read these and I was hooked!
  2. The Black Dagger Brotherhood~ it was the whole peach thing from the first book that lead me to read these books on recommendation.
  3. The Hunger Games~ I was dead set against reading this book and gave in and read it.
  4. The Dark Divine Series
  5. The House of Night Series
  6. Forest of Hands and Teeth
  7. If I Stay
  8. The Caster Chronicles
  9. The Darkest Powers Series
  10. Numbers Series
All of the above listed books were recomended to me by the one and only Pixie from pageturners blog

2 comments:

  1. Twilight, The Hunger Games, and The Dark Divine were all recommended to me too. I loved them all and I thought they were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, now I need to read 7 books on this list! Can't quench the reading thirst...

    ReplyDelete