Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday May 6

Happy Follow Friday everyone! Let me tell you a little bit about this HOP. Every friday or really Thursday evening we all get together and say HI!  On Follow Friday we have a Feature...!
Our feature this week is...
Al @ Magnet 4 Books
About our Feature....... Hi! My name is Al. I am 22 years old (23 next month!), and I'm a junior in college. I'm majoring in Psychology, and minoring in creative writing. My love for reading started at a VERY early age, and has only grown since, which led me to my love of writing. Although I'm going to school to be a therapist, I still have this *dream* to be published one day!


I have been blogging for ABOUT a month and a half, but have been very fortunate to have everyone's awesome support! I have met so many awesome people through blogging! When I decided to start my blog, I'd just finished Hex Hall, and I desperately needed someone to talk to about it. But, even after i talked (a little) about it to a blogger I'd been following, it wasn't enough! I had more to say! So, with that my blog was born! I still can't get over how amazing people have been! My favorite author is Sarah Dessen, but I have MANY favorite books! (Hunger Games, Hex Hall, Delirium, etc.) I'm currently reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and I am LOVING it. It is so adorable! I review MOSTLY YA with the occasional adult fiction. I'm not too picky on the genre of YA, but lately I am really loving dystopian novels (as you can see from my current favorite books!)





This weeks Question is:  What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?  
My Answer: If I could choose a character from a book that I would like to be I would want to be Ari from Darkness Becomes Her, to be able to be in New 2 and to be the decendent of a mythical being sounds awesome.  To date a book character I would want that to be Japer Hale from Twilight, what can I say who would pass up a southern gentleman in a military uniform!!!! 










2 comments:

  1. Jasper was one of my picks too. I love Jasper! I wish he wasn't overshadowed by Edward so much. But, I also love me some Edward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari is such a great choice! I love her. How did I know you would pick Jasper? Enjoy your weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete