Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Award

I would like to thank Book Noise for giving me this great award


The rules for receiving the award:

   1. Make sure to give thanks and a shout out to the person or people
 that gave you the award.  Make sure to include their link.
   2. Share 7 things about yourself
   3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you think have style
   4. Contact your 15 blogger choices to notify them of their award


7 things about me:



1.  I am not shy, although I was recently called shy by Jackson Rathbone.


2. I have been married for 11 years.


3. I have not always been a reader, in fact I owe my love for books to Pixie @ page turners


4. I was a very active sports player in school


5. I have three beautiful kids


6. I love country music


7. I am addicted to crawfish

0 comments:

Post a Comment