Saturday, June 25, 2011

Crystal Tomb Review

Crystal Tomb
By: Melanie Nilles
Publisher: Smashwords
Available: June 2011

Synopsis: The Shirukan aren't the only threat to the Starfire shard Raea bears...

An alien enemy has awakened to reclaim the crystal that was theirs, and those last survivors of a war that nearly destroyed Inar'Ahben aren't afraid to kill anyone who stands in their way.

An ancient monument to a mythical civilization on Earth may hold the key to stopping the new enemy, if the secret of its origins can be unlocked. Raea is running out of time to solve the most puzzling question of human history and resolve the conflict brought to Earth. If she fails, she may lose more than the Starfire..


My Review: I do not like to give spoilers in my reviews but it is hard not to with this book so I apologize in advance.   this is by far my favorite book out of the series. I was intrigued by the twist in the story line. At the close of Broken Wings I assumed that the Shirukan would be on Raea's tail upon her return home, so to read Crystal Tomb and find that a whole new species is out to get the crystal was a complete surprise. I also was extremely fascinated by the whole body and mind take over that occurs between Atia and Raea. This book will keep you on edge the whole time, you can't help but wondering do they get away, does Raea ever recover Atlantis, what becomes of the bad guys? You have to read to find out.
If you have not had the pleasure of enjoying such a thrilling series I urge you to jump on board, you will not be sorry!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment