Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WoW


This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine
Here is where we spotlight upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

This weeks WOW is from:


Author: Melanie Nilles


Available: June 2011


This is the third book in the Star fire angels series.


Raea has found out she is an angel, has fallen in love with her mentor and fellow angel and has traveled to her world to defend her crystal all in the last three months of her senior year. 






Why I want this book: I have read book one, I am currently reading book 2 and can not wait to find out what will happen to these lovable characters

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of any of these books... I'll have to check them out. =]
    I have an award waiting to be collected for you! http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete