Thursday, February 17, 2011

Follow Friday



Blog hop and Follow Friday February 18
Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is a fun meme hosted by Crazy For Books and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkies view Just Hop over there an leave your link, then hop around the blogsphere.


If you hopped here, leave us a link!

This weeks Featured blog is........

Aaron (Book Addict) of Dreaming About Other Worlds




This weeks question is :

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?



My answer:  I have not read any sci- fi books but if I had to pick one I would say.... Enders Game by: Orson Scott Card


5 comments:

  1. Dropping by to say hi from the hop! Ender's Game has been published since 1994 but haven't read it! New follower by the way!^^

    Here's my FF and Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hopping thru to wish you a Happy Weekend, only Sci Fi I have ever seen was in movies/tv shows.


    My FF and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Ender's Game still. I've heard such good things about it. I just haven't had the chance to pick it up yet.

    ReplyDelete