Tuesday, January 11, 2011




Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb   at Should be Readin


The rules are simple, grab your current read, open up to a random page and 
share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page.
Be careful not to include SPOILERS(make   sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author too,  so that other TT (Teaser Tuesday) participants can add the book to their TBR ( to be read) Lists if they like your teasers!




This weeks teaser comes from:


Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Published  February 2011






I realize strangely,  that I've never told the story of my mother before.
I never had to. Everyone around me, everyone in school, all my neighbors and my aunts' friends----they all  knew about my family already, and my family's shameful secrets.  
























          

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I'm curious now! Whats the dirty secret? Great teaser!!
    Natalie :0)
    The Book Inn

    ReplyDelete