Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow Friday

Blog hop and Follow Friday January 14
Book Blogger Hop



















Book Blogger Hop is a fun meme hosted by Crazy For Books and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkies view Just Hop over there an leave your link, then hop around the blogsphere.


If you hopped here, leave us a link!

This weeks feature is Annette@ The more you read the more you will know amd this weeks question is..... 
                            Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it? 


My answer to this question would have to be mostly paranormal, because to me there is something about a world that does not exists and the yearning to become part of that world!


Have a great week end and see you on the HoP!!!!!







8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paranormal too!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paranormal too, but I lean a little more toward fantasy. But, it's for the same reason you love paranormal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you on Book Blogs. I am a new follower. Hope you will want to check out my blogs and I would love a follow-back.
    Laurie
    http://lauriethoughts-reviews.blogspot.com/
    http://lauries-interviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hopping over by my blog! I love paranormal as well! I hope you have a great weekend- even though it's kind of half over already. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by and saying hi! Hope you'll stop by mine!

    As the Pages Turn Blog

    ReplyDelete