Friday, September 17, 2010

100 Followers Contest


In honor of the recent release of the much anticipated release
of Clockwork Angel by Cassie Claire we will be giving away the entire mortal insterments trilogy signed by Cassie herself.
The contest will end when we reach 100 followers.
to enter you must be a follower.
  • already following +2
  • new follower +1
  • tweet this contest +2
  • Comment about it on facebook +2(leave a link to twitter & FB post)
and leave a comment here telling us why you like these books or why you want to read them. leave your email address so we may contact you if you win

5 comments:

  1. I love the Mortal Instruments series because I have a creepy obsession with Simon and Church :D And it has action, romance, and hilarious-ness.

    +1 New follower
    +2 I tweeted: http://twitter.com/ramen_addict/status/24887515352

    aprilxu2222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this series
    +1 new follower
    +2 fb comment http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000666062733

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great series!!

    Old Follower!!

    kristen_babygurl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a lot of good things of the mortal instruments I would to read them! I'm a follower.

    luarroyave(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete